Sims 4 failed to load error code 102 is an error that can occur when trying to launch the Sims 4 game. This error is typically caused by either a corrupt or missing game file, or a problem with the game's registry entries. In some cases, it may also be caused by a virus or other malicious software.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- sims 4 game failed to load error code 102
- sims 4 the game failed to load error code 102
- sims 4 failed to load error code 102
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Restart your computer and try again.
- Update your graphics card drivers.
- Verify your game files.
- Delete your Sims 4 folder and try again.
- Reinstall the Sims 4.