Spotify error code auth 2 occurs when the user's credentials are invalid. This can happen for a number of reasons, including entering an incorrect username or password, or trying to access Spotify from a country where it is not available. Spotify error code auth 2 can also occur if the user's account has been suspended or cancelled.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code auth 2 spotify
- spotify error code auth 2
1. Check your internet connection
- Open up a browser and go to https://www.spotify.com/connect
- On the right-hand side, under the heading "Connection Status," you'll see a box that says "Authorization Code."
- In this box, you'll need to enter the authorization code that you received when you signed up for Spotify.
- If you don't have the authorization code, you can try to sign in to your account by clicking on the "Sign In" button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- If you still can't sign in, you can try to connect to Spotify using a different browser or on a different device.
2. Try logging in again
-Go to the spotify website and sign in -If you are having trouble logging in, try the following: -Clear your browser's cache and cookies -Enter your password again -Check your browser's security settings -Make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player
3. If you're using a VPN, disable it and try again
- Open up your web browser and go to the Spotify website.
- Click on the Account button in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Settings icon next to your account name.
- Under the Networks heading, click on the VPN (if you're using one) button.
- Click on the Disable button.
- Click on the OK button.
- Restart your computer.
- Log in to your Spotify account again.
- Try to play a music track. If the track doesn't play, try again later. If the track still doesn't play, please contact customer service.
4. Contact Spotify support
- Open Spotify and sign in.
- On the left hand side of the Spotify window, click on "Help"
- On the "Support" page, click on "Contact Us"
- Enter the following information into the "Subject" field: "Spotify Error Code: auth 2"
- Click on the "Send" button.