Valorant error 39 is a connectivity error that can be caused by a number of things, ranging from your internet connection to your computer's firewall. This error code typically appears when there is an issue with your internet connection or your computer's firewall is blocking Valorant from connecting to the game servers. If you're seeing this error, we recommend checking your internet connection and making sure that your computer's firewall is not blocking Valorant.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 39 valorant
- valorant error 39
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- In Windows 10, click on the Start button and type "cmd".
- Once cmd is open, type "ipconfig" and hit Enter.
- You should see your current internet connection status in the window that pops up. If your internet is not working, make sure you have the correct network adapter and port open.
- If your internet is not working, you can try to restart your router and/or your computer.
- If your internet is still not working, you can try to check your cable/DSL connection.
- If your internet is still not working, you can try to reset your router.
- If your internet is still not working, you can try to reset your computer.
2. Close and restart the game
- Restart your computer
- Re-launch the game
3. Verify your game files
- Go to your Steam Library and right-click on the game Valorant.
- Select Properties from the menu that pops up.
- On the General tab, under Local Files, click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Steam will scan the game files and if there are any problems it will display a message indicating as such.
- If the game files are found to be corrupt, you will need to repair them before playing. This can be done by following the steps below. a. Close Valorant if it is currently open. b. Go to your Steam installation folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam) c. Right-click on Valorant.exe and select Properties. d. On the General tab, under Compatability, click on Repair. e. Steam will start the repair process and when it is done it will display a message indicating as such.
- Click on OK to close the Properties dialog box and restart Valorant.
4. Reinstall the game
- Uninstall the game from your computer
- Go to the game's installation folder
- Copy the "Valorant.exe" file to a new location
- Paste the "Valorant.exe" file to the game's installation folder
- Launch the game by clicking on the "Valorant.exe" file