Vudu Error Code 28 is an error code that indicates that the Vudu app is having trouble connecting to the internet. There are a few reasons why this might happen, including:
-The Vudu app is not set up to connect to the right type of network (for example, if you're trying to connect to a Wi-Fi network but the app is only set up to connect to cellular networks).
-There's something wrong with the network you're trying to connect to (for example, if the Wi-Fi network you're trying to connect to is password-protected but you don't have the password).
-The Vudu app is having trouble connecting to the Vudu servers (for example, if the servers are down for maintenance).
If you see the Vudu Error Code 28, try restarting the Vudu app and/or your device and then try connecting to the internet again. If that doesn't work, try connecting to a different network or contacting Vudu customer support for help.
You are here because you have a question about:
- vudu error code 28 operation timeout
- vudu error code 28
- vudu spark error code 28
- vudu error code 28 operation timed out
- error code 28 vudu
1. Check your internet connection
- Open the vudu application.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Select the Network tab.
- Click on the Status button.
- The error code will be listed.
- If the error code is 28, then the internet connection is not working properly. Try to fix the problem by following the steps below.
- Restart your router.
- Check your internet connection by using a different internet service provider.
- Try to reset your router.
2. Clear your browser's cookies and cache
- Open your browser and navigate to www.vudu.com.
- On the homepage, click on the blue "Settings" link in the top-left corner.
- In the "Settings" page, click on the "Privacy" link in the top-right corner.
- On the "Privacy" page, under the "Cookies" section, click on the "Clear Cookies and Cache" button.
- Click on the "Clear Cookies and Cache" button again to confirm.
- Close your browser.
- Try visiting vudu.com again. If the error code 28 still appears, please contact us for further assistance.
3. Try a different browser
- Open your web browser and type "chrome://settings/search" into the address bar.
- In the search box, type "vudu" and then press Enter.
- On the General tab, under the Search section, click the Show advanced settings link.
- Under the Search engine settings section, click the Use a different default search engine radio button.
- In the Search engine type box, type "safari" and then press Enter.
- Under the Default search engine section, click the Use this as the default radio button.
- Click the OK button.
- Close the Chrome settings window.
4. Restart your computer
- Exit all open programs.
- Click the "Start" button and select "Shutdown" from the list of options.
- Click the "Restart" button.
- After your computer restarts, select "Start" and then "Programs" from the list of options.
- Look for "Vudu" and select it.
- Click on the "Help" tab and select "Restart" from the list of options.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Contact Vudu customer support