There are a few different types of error codes that can come up when using Western Union. The most common is the "insufficient funds" error, which means that you don't have enough money in your account to cover the transaction. Other error codes include "account not found" and "invalid recipient information." These codes usually mean that there's something wrong with the information you've entered, or that the recipient isn't registered with Western Union.
Other common searches for this error include:
- western union error code c2063
- western union error codes
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- -Contact customer service for help with resolving the error code.
- -Check the status of the transfer to see if it has been completed.
- -Cancel the transfer and try again.
- -Update the recipient's information and try again.
- -Try sending the money to a different recipient.