Bosch dishwasher error codes are displayed on the control panel when there is an error with the dishwasher. The error code will help the user troubleshoot the problem. Some of the common error codes include E01, E02, and E03. These codes indicate that there is a problem with the water supply, drain, or pump.
You are here because you have a question about:
- bosch dishwasher error code
- bosch dishwasher error codes
1. Check the water inlet valve to see if it is fully open
- Open the dishwasher door.
- Look for the water inlet valve on the bottom of the dishwasher.
- If the valve is open, close it by turning it clockwise.
- If the valve is closed, turn it counter-clockwise until it opens.
- Make sure the dishwasher is plugged in and turned on.
- Check the water inlet valve again to see if it is open.
2. Clean the inlet screen to remove any debris that may be blocking water flow
- Remove the front panel of the dishwasher.
- Remove the inlet screen.
- Clean the screen with a cloth and water.
- Replace the inlet screen.
3. Inspect the drain hose to make sure it is not kinked or blocked
- Check the condition of the drain hose by trying to disassemble it if possible. If it is kinked or blocked, it will need to be replaced.
- If the drain hose is not kinked or blocked, check to see if there is any build-up of water or soap on the outside of the hose. If so, the hose may need to be replaced.
4. Run a test cycle to see if the error code clears
- Check the error code which is displayed on the dishwasher
- Check the dishwasher manual to see if there are any steps to clear the error code
- If the dishwasher has a manual reset button, press it to clear the error code
- If the dishwasher does not have a manual reset button, try unplugging the dishwasher and plugging it back in
- Check the dishwasher water supply and drainage systems
- Check the dishwasher electrical circuits
- If all of the tests above are clear, then the dishwasher may need to be serviced
- If none of the tests above are clear and the dishwasher still has the error code, then the dishwasher may need to be replaced