The e24 error code on a Bosch dishwasher indicates a water drain issue. This can be caused by a clogged drain hose or a faulty drain pump. If the drain hose is clogged, it will need to be cleaned out. If the drain pump is faulty, it will need to be replaced.
People like you are also looking for:
- bosch dishwasher error code 24
- bosch error code e24
- e24 bosch dishwasher
1. Check the water supply and ensure that it is turned on and that there is adequate pressure
- Check the water supply to the dishwasher by turning off the main water valve to the house and verifying that the dishwasher is getting water from the main water line. If the dishwasher is not getting water from the main water line, the water supply to the dishwasher may be shut off.
- If the water supply is not the issue, then check the pressure in the dishwasher by using a pressure tester. If the pressure is low, then the dishwasher may need a new water pump.
2. Check the dishwasher for any blockages in the water inlet or outlet hose
- Open the dishwasher door and check the water inlet hose for any blockages. If there are any blockages, use a plunger to clear them.
- Check the water outlet hose for any blockages. If there are any blockages, use a plunger to clear them.
- Close the dishwasher door and check for any leaks. If there are any leaks, fix them.
- Test the dishwasher to see if the repairs have fixed the problem.
3. Clean the dishwasher filters
- Remove the dishwasher filter by removing the screws that hold it in place.
- Remove the old filter material by using a dishwasher filter cleaner or a vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment.
- Put new filter material into the dishwasher filter holder and screw the filter holder back in place.
- Replace the dishwasher filter screws.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Clean the dishwasher spray arm.
- descale the dishwasher.
- Run the dishwasher through a cycle with a dishwasher cleaner.