The Bosch dishwasher error code E15 indicates a water leak. This error code can happen for a number of reasons, such as a loose hose connection or a cracked dishwasher tub. If you see this error code, it's important to shut off the dishwasher and unplug it from the power outlet. Then, you'll need to check for any water leaks and repair them before restarting the dishwasher.
Other common searches for this error include:
- reset bosch dishwasher error code
- bosch dishwasher e15
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check the water inlet valve and make sure it is turned on fully.
- Check the water pressure to make sure it is within the recommended range.
- Clean the inlet filter and make sure there is no debris blocking the water flow.
- If the dishwasher is connected to a water softener, make sure the salt reservoir is full.
- Run the dishwasher through a cycle with a dishwasher cleaner to remove any built-up grease or grime.
- Make sure the dishwasher is level and there is no water leakage.
- If the dishwasher is still not draining properly, call a Bosch service technician.