The Bosch dishwasher E09 error code indicates that the dishwasher has been unable to drain properly. This can be caused by a number of things, such as a clogged drain hose, a faulty drain pump, or a blockage in the dishwasher's drain line. If the dishwasher is unable to drain, it will eventually cause the water to back up into the dishwasher, causing the E09 error code to be displayed.
You are here because you have a question about:
- bosch dishwasher e09 error code
- bosch dishwasher error code e09
- e09 error code bosch dishwasher
- bosch dishwasher e09
1. 1 - Check the inlet hose connection and ensure it is secure
If the inlet hose connection is loose, it can cause water to leak from the dishwasher. To fix the hose connection, first check that the connection is secure by inserting a finger into the hose connection and moving it around. If the connection is loose, you will need to tighten the fitting using a wrench.
2. - Check the drain hose connection and ensure it is secure
- Check the drain hose connection and ensure it is secure.
- If the drain hose is loose, tighten it by hand.
- If the drain hose is not loose, replace it.
- If the dishwasher is not draining, check the dishwasher’s water inlet valve.
- If the dishwasher is draining, replace the dishwasher’s water inlet valve.
3. - Clean the filters
- Turn off the power to the dishwasher.
- Open the front panel of the dishwasher.
- Remove the filters.
- Clean the filters with a damp cloth.
- Replace the filters.
- Close the front panel of the dishwasher.
- Turn on the power to the dishwasher.
4. - Clean the dishwasher spray arm
- Open the dishwasher door.
- Remove the dishwasher spray arm by unscrewing the two screws at the base.
- Clean the spray arm using a damp cloth or a cleaning agent.
- Reconnect the spray arm and screws.
- Close the dishwasher door and test the dishwasher.
5. - Run the dishwasher through a cycle with a dishwasher cleaner
- Open the dishwasher door and remove any dishes that are in the machine.
- Add a dishwasher cleaner to the dishwasher's detergent dispenser.
- Run the dishwasher through a cycle, using the cleaner as the detergent.
- Replace any dishes that were in the machine.
6. - Check the electrical connections to the dishwasher
- Remove the front panel of the dishwasher.
- Check the electrical connectors to the dishwasher. If they are loose, tighten them using a wrench.
- Reconnect the dishwasher power cord.
- Replace the front panel of the dishwasher.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Call a Bosch dishwasher technician.