Bosch e24 is an error code that can be displayed on a Bosch dishwasher. This error code indicates that there is a water heating issue. The water may not be reaching the correct temperature, or it may be taking too long to heat up. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a faulty heating element or a clogged water line. If the error code is displayed, it is recommended that you call a Bosch service technician to diagnose and resolve the issue.
You are here because you have a question about:
- e 24 error code bosch dishwasher
- bosch e24
1. Check the water inlet valve and make sure it is turned on all the way
- Turn off the water supply to the appliance.
- Remove the water inlet valve by unscrewing it.
- Check that the water valve is turned on all the way in. If it is not, turn it on until it is.
- Reconnect the water inlet valve and screw it back on.
- Turn on the water supply to the appliance.
2. Clean the filters and make sure there is no blockage
The first step is to remove the filters from the machine. To do this, remove the front cover by unscrewing the four screws located on the front of the machine. Once the cover is removed, you will see the filters located on either side of the machine. To remove the filters, use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the four screws that hold the filter in place. Once the filters are removed, you can clean them using a microfiber cloth or a vacuum cleaner. Be sure to remove all the dust and debris that has accumulated on the filters over time. Next, check to see if there is any blockage in the filters. If there is, you can fix the issue by re-installing the filters and screwing them into place. Once the filters are in place, re-attach the front cover and screw the screws back in.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Replace the entire dishwasher.
- Clean the spray arm nozzles.
- Run a test cycle to see if the dishwasher is draining properly.
- Check the drain hose for any kinks or blockages.
- Have a professional service the dishwasher.