The Bosch oven e305 is an electric oven that uses radiant heat to cook food. This error code happens when the oven is not able to reach the set temperature. There can be several reasons why this happens, such as a faulty heating element, a problem with the thermostat, or a blockage in the ventilation system. If the error code persists, it is recommended that you call a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the problem.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- bosch oven error code e305
- bosch oven e305
1. Replace the oven door seal
- Remove the oven door by unscrewing the three screws at the top and then pulling it off.
- Remove the old seal by gently prying it off with a flathead screwdriver. You may also need to use a knife to cut it away from the door.
- Clean the area around the seal with a damp cloth to remove any debris.
- Apply a thin layer of silicone sealant to the bottom of the new seal.
- Place the new seal on the door and screw it in place with the screws.
- Replace the oven door and enjoy your new seal!
2. Replace the oven door hinges
- Remove the screws that hold the oven door in place.
- Lift the door off its hinges.
- Inspect the hinges for wear and tear. If they are damaged, replace them with new hinges.
- Install the new hinges by screwing them into the oven door frame.
- Replace the screws that hold the door in place.
3. Adjust the oven door
- Look for the screws that hold the door in place.
- Remove the screws and the door will spring open.
- Look for a small dial on the inside of the door.
- Turn the dial to the left or the right until the oven is in the exact position you desire.
- Replace the screws and close the door.
4. Clean the oven door glass
- Clean the area around the oven door glass with a cloth or a paper towel.
- Apply a small amount of rubbing alcohol to a clean cloth and wipe the area around the oven door glass.
- Rub the cloth around the glass until the alcohol has been completely removed.
- Apply a small amount of silicone sealant to the area around the oven door glass.
- Place the oven door glass back in place and let the sealant dry.
5. Replace the oven door glass
- Remove the six screws that hold the oven door panel in place.
- Lift the door panel up and disconnect the wires.
- Remove the two screws that hold the oven door glass in place.
- Carefully remove the glass from the door.
- Replace the glass and screws.
- Reconnect the wires and replace the door panel.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Replace the oven door handle.
- Replace the oven door latch.
- Call a Bosch service technician.