The Whirlpool Cabrio UL code is a code that indicates that there is an issue with the washer's door lock. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as if the door lock is damaged or if the washer is not properly level. If the code appears, it is best to contact a qualified technician to have the issue resolved.
Other common searches for this error include:
- ul error code whirlpool cabrio
- whirlpool cabrio error code ul
- maytag washer ul error code
- ul error code whirlpool washer
- whirlpool cabrio ul code
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check the washer's water supply to ensure that the valves are fully open.
- Clean the washer's inlet screens.
- Check the washer's drain hose to ensure it is not kinked or clogged.
- Clean the washer's drain pump filter.
- Run a maintenance cycle to clean the washer's internal components.
- Contact a qualified service technician to further diagnose and repair the washer.