Whirlpool Cabrio washer error code F32 means that there is a problem with the water level sensor. This error code can happen for a few different reasons, but the most common cause is a blockage in the sensor's tubing. Other possible causes include a faulty sensor, a wiring issue, or a problem with the control board. If you see this error code, you will need to troubleshoot the issue to determine the root cause. Once you know what is causing the error, you can fix it and get your washer back up and running.
1. Unplug the washer and leave it unplugged for at least one minute
- Remove the front panel of the washer.
- Disconnect the water supply hose.
- Disconnect the drain hose.
- Remove the four screws that hold the top panel on.
- Remove the top panel.
- locate and unplug the whirlpool cabrio washer f32 error code.
- Reconnect the water supply hose, drain hose, and front panel.
- Replace the top panel.
2. Plug the washer back in and try to run a cycle
- Find the correct breaker to use for the washer.
- Turn off the breaker that powers the washer.
- Remove the screws that hold the front panel on.
- Open the front panel.
- Locate the water inlet and outlet tubes.
- Replace the water inlet tube if it is damaged or missing.
- Replace the water outlet tube if it is damaged or missing.
- Reconnect the water supply line to the washer.
- Reconnect the power supply line to the washer.
- Replace the screws that hold the front panel on.
- Reinstall the front panel.
- Test the washer by running a cycle.
3. If the washer is still not working, check the electrical outlet to make sure there is power
1.Turn off the power to the washer 2.Remove the front panel 3.Check the outlet to make sure there is power 4.Replace the front panel 5.Turn on the power to the washer
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- If there is power to the outlet, check the washer's power cord to make sure it is plugged in properly.
- If the power cord is plugged in properly, check the washer's water supply hoses to make sure they are turned on and there is water flowing to the washer.
- If there is water flowing to the washer, check the washer's drain hose to make sure it is not clogged.
- If the drain hose is not clogged, check the washer's control panel to make sure all the settings are correct.
- If the settings are correct, call a repair technician.