The Windows 8.1 error code 0xc000000f happens when the computer is unable to start up correctly. This can be caused by a variety of issues, including missing or corrupt files, hardware issues, or a virus. When this error code occurs, it is typically accompanied by a message that says "Your PC needs to be repaired." This means that the computer will not be able to boot up properly until the issue is fixed. There are a few different ways to fix this error, but it is often best to contact a professional for help.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code oxcoooooof windows 8.1
- error code oxcoooooof windows 8
- windows 8.1 error code 0xc000000f
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Use the Windows 8.1 installation media to start the computer, and then select Repair your computer.
- Select Troubleshoot, and then select Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt.
- At the command prompt, type the following commands, and then press Enter after each command:
- • bootrec /fixmbr
- • bootrec /fixboot
- • bootrec /scanos
- • bootrec /rebuildbcd
- Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.
- Restart the computer.