Windows activation error 0xc004f063
Solution 1. Activate Windows
Windows activation error 0xc004f063 in Windows, may due to cache or an update was done on your BIOS. You may want to reset your activation. Also, make sure your Windows is fully updated. However, if the motherboard was replaced and you’re using Windows 10, please refer to solution 3.
In Windows 10
- Go to Activate Windows now.
- Click “Change the product key“.
- Enter the Windows 10 Default license Key.
NOTE: Make sure that you use the correct version for your Windows 10.
- “We couldn’t activate Windows” should appear, please close it.
- Now enter your own Windows 10 license.
- Wait for it to activate.
- If error 0xc004f063 still prevent you from activating, please call Microsoft.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Click Windows Start and type in CMD.
- Right-click Command prompt and select Run as Administrator
- Type the command below and press Enter.
slmgr –ipk + license key (see example below.)
slmgr –ipk 3V66T-GIN00-MARAS-1GAN6-03875
- If error 0xc004f063 still prevent you from activating, delete SoftwareDistribution and repeat the instruction.
To delete SoftwareDistribution, please refer to the video below.Last Updated on
Solution 2. Activate Windows Via Phone
If error 0xc004f063 still prevent you from activating, please call Microsoft. Visit this link here for Microsoft toll-free for worldwide Volume Licensing Activation Centers. Activation via phone requires you in front of your PC and with an internet connection.Last Updated on
Solution 3. Buy new product key
Windows activation error 0xc004f063 in Windows 10, 8.1 and 8 only, if this error appeared after you have changed your Motherboard or you change your Laptop. Your product key will be useless because your product is already been linked to the BIOS of the old motherboard or the old laptop. Consider buying a new product key if this happened.