Xbox 360 Kinect system error code E82
Solution 1. Remove all accessories
“Xbox 360 error code E82” may indicate there is a problem with the console accessories and hardware. If the error is not caused by an accessory warranty the console. The E82 error is under 3 years repair warranty.
- Remove game disc.
- Remove the adaptor from both power source and console.
- Remove the hard disk drive.
- Remove all accessories attached to the console.
- Reconnect the adaptor and the hard disk drive and then turn it on.
- If the error did not appear. It is possible that an accessory is causing the error.
If the error occurs, send the console for repair.