What is 'Xbox One ventilation error'?
"Xbox One ventilation error" is an error that may occur when the console overheats and shuts down.
How can you fix 'Xbox One ventilation error'?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Clean and move Xbox One
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Clean and move Xbox One
"Xbox One ventilation error" may occur when your console is overheating. It could be caused by a closed ventilation, the fan is dusty or is not working, or the thermal paste has worn out. See the guide below.
- First, let the Xbox One cool down.
- Clean the ventilation.
- Move your console where your ventilation won't be blocked.
- Turn on your Xbox One and hear if the fan is working.
If not, send your Xbox One for warranty or repair. You could also do the replacement yourself.
- If the fan is working, and the error still exists.
Send your Xbox One for warranty or repair. You could also open your Xbox One and clean the fan and the heat sink if it is dusty.
- If the cleaning does not work, replace the thermal paste which is placed between the heat sink and CPU.