The HTTP status code 202 indicates that a request has been accepted for processing, but that the processing has not been completed. The request may or may not eventually be acted upon, as it may be disallowed when processing actually takes place.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code 202
1. Add or update your billing information
In order to fix the 202 error, you will need to add your billing information to your account. To do this, follow these steps: First, open your account settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen and selecting "Account Settings." Next, click on "Billing Info." In the Billing Info section, you will need to provide your billing zip code, billing type (monthly, annual, or subscription), and the credit card number and expiration date of your account. Once you have entered all of your information, click on "Save Changes." Finally, try logging in to your account again and check if the error has been resolved.
2. Try again later
- Navigate to the page that is causing the error.
- Click on the Try Again Later link.
- Complete the required information.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The page will reload and the error should be fixed.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check your internet connection
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Contact your ISP