The cod ww2 error code 1 is a connection error that can occur for a variety of reasons. The most common reason is that the game is unable to connect to the online servers. This can be caused by a number of things, including a poor internet connection, firewall settings, or simply because the servers are down. Another common reason for this error code is that the user's account is not valid or has been banned. This can happen if the user has been reported for cheating or if they have violated the terms of service.
People like you are also looking for:
- call of duty ww2 error code 1
- error code 1 ww2
- cod ww2 error code 1
1. Check for updates and install any that are available
- Launch the Steam client.
- In the Steam client, click the Steam menu (the three lines in the upper left corner of the window).
- Click the Games menu item.
- In the Games menu, click the Update tab.
- Click the Check for updates button.
- If any updates are available, they will be listed in the Updates section. Click the Install updates button.
- When the updates are installed, the Steam client will restart.
- If you still experience the cod ww2 error code 1, restart your computer.
2. Delete the "Cod WW2" folder in your "Documents" folder
- Delete the "Cod WW2" folder from your "Documents" folder.
- If you have any saved game files for Cod WW2, delete them as well.
3. Verify your game files through Steam
1.Navigate to Steam > Library > Games 2.Right-click on the game you are having issues with and select "Properties" 3.Select the "Local Files" tab and make sure that the file sizes and hash values match those of the game's official release 4.If the game files do not match, follow the instructions below to correct them
4. Delete your Steam "Config" and "Cache" folders
- Open Steam and click on the "Games" menu.
- Select "Activate a Product" and enter the product code.
- On the "Options" tab, click on the "Config" and "Cache" folders.
- Delete the "Config" and "Cache" folders.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Re-install the game
- Contact Steam Support
- Contact Activision Support