The Call of Duty: Cold War error code is a bug that can occur when trying to play the game. This error code is usually caused by a problem with the game's files or settings, and can often be fixed by simply restarting the game or your computer. Sometimes, however, the error code can be caused by a more serious issue, such as a corrupt game file or a hardware problem. If you continue to see the Call of Duty: Cold War error code, it's recommended that you try contacting Activision Support for further assistance.
Other common searches for this error include:
- call of duty cold war error code
- cold war error code
1. Try restarting your console or PC
- Restart your console or PC.
- If the problem persists, try repairing your console or PC.
2. Check for updates for your game and console
To check for updates for your game and console:
- In the Xbox Live® dashboard, go to Home.
- On the left side of the Home screen, under My Games & Apps, select Call of Duty: Cold War.
- If you have an active subscription, select Check for Updates.
- If you don't have an active subscription, select Check for Updates if Available.
- If an update is available, select Download and Install.
- When the update is complete, select Finish.
- If you have any problems following the update process, go to Xbox Support and select Get Help for Xbox.
3. Delete any saved data and restart the game
- Start up the game and click on the "Options" button.
- Under the "General" tab, click on the "Save Game" button.
- On the "Save Game Options" window, click on the "Delete" button.
- Click on the "Yes" button to confirm the deletion.
- Click on the "Restart Game" button to restart the game.
- If the error code still persists, please contact Activision customer support.
4. Try playing the game offline
- Exit the game and open the Call of Duty: WWII folder.
- Delete the "Wasteland2.ini" file.
- Copy the "Wasteland2.ini" file from your computer to the "Call of Duty: WWII" folder on your PS4.
- Restart the game.
5. Reset your game console
- Turn off your game console.
- Remove the battery pack.
- Turn on the game console while holding down the reset button.
- Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release the power button and keep holding the reset button until the console turns off.
- Replace the battery pack and turn on the game console.
- If the error code is still present, repeat steps 4-6.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Contact Activision customer support.