Code fh301 is an error code that can occur when playing Forza Horizon 5. This code indicates that the game has lost connection to the Forza Horizon 5 servers. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as if the servers are down for maintenance, or if there is a problem with your internet connection. If you see this error code, it is recommended that you try restarting the game or your console, and check to see if the servers are back up and running.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- forza horizon 5 error code fh301
- code fh301 forza horizon 5
1. Restart the game
- Navigate to the "Menu" option on the mainmenu.
- Select "Settings" from the submenu.
- Select "System" from the main menu.
- Select "Restart System."
- The game will restart and you will be taken to the "Settings" screen where you can select "System" again.
- Select "Code FH301" from the "Problem" menu and the game will fix the issue.
2. Quit the game and restart it
- Open the game and go to the main menu
- Select "Quit Game"
- On the confirmation screen, select "Yes" to restart the game
- When the game restarts, sign in and try to start a new race
3. Update the game
- First, open the in-game menu and select "Settings".
- Next, select "System" and then "Updates".
- Finally, select "Check for Update". If an update is available, it will be displayed in the list and you will be able to select to install it.
4. Verify the game files
- Open up the game in windows explorer
- Right click on the game in windows explorer and select "Properties"
- Under the "General" tab, click on "File Version"
- In the "File Version" window, you will see "FH301" as the game's file version
- In order to fix the code, you will need to update the game to the latest version. To do this, click on the "Updates" tab, and then select "Check for Updates."
- If the game is updated, you will see a new version number in the "File Version" window. Click on "Update" to download and install the update.
- After the update is installed, you will need to restart the game in order to apply the changes.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Delete the game files and reinstall the game.