DB2 errors are a series of codes that indicate a problem with the database. They can happen when you try to access the database, when you try to create or update a record, or when you try to use the database in some other way. DB2 error codes can tell you what is wrong and how to fix it.
People like you are also looking for:
- ibm sql error code
- db2 error codes
1. Check for user permissions
- Check for user permissions by looking at the user's role in the database.
- If the user does not have the correct permissions, then grant the user the appropriate permissions.
- If the user still does not have the correct permissions, then revoke the user's permissions and grant the permissions to a different user.
2. Check for corrupt or missing data
If you are receiving DB2 error codes, it is likely that there is corrupt or missing data. In order to fix this, you will need to check for corrupt or missing data. To do this, you can use the DB2 recovery utility. This will allow you to scan the data and repair any corrupt or missing data.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check for invalid SQL statements
- Check for missing table or index
- Check for insufficient system resources
- Check for invalid input data
- Check for invalid SQL commands
- Check for blocking processes
- Check for corrupted or invalid data files