Disney+ error code 73 is a general error code that indicates a problem with theDisney+ app on your device. There are a few reasons why this error code could occur:
-The Disney+ app is not compatible with your device.
-There is a problem with your device's operating system.
-There is a problem with your internet connection.
-The Disney+ app is not up to date.
-There is a problem with the Disney+ servers.
If you are seeing error code 73, we recommend trying the following:
-Check to see if your device is compatible with Disney+.
-Update your device's operating system.
-Restart your device.
-Turn off your device's wifi and then turn it back on.
-Update the Disney+ app.
-Check the Disney+ Help Center for more information.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- disney+ support error code 73
- disney plus error 73
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Check your internet connection by clicking on "Settings" on the home screen and then clicking on "Internet"
- If your internet is working, try to sign in to Disney Plus again
- If you are still experiencing an error, follow these steps: a. Clear your browser cache and cookies b. Restart your computer c. Try using a different browser d. Try using a different internet service provider
2. Restart your device and try again
-First, you’ll need to turn off your device and then press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until the device turns off. -Next, you’ll need to hold down the Volume Down button and then press and hold the power button until the device turns on again. -You may receive a “Samsung Knox” error message when you try to start your device. If so, please follow these steps to fix disney plus error 73: -First, you’ll need to go to Settings and then click on the “Security” option. -Next, you’ll need to click on the “Unknown Sources” option and then click on the “OK” button. -Now, you will need to find the “Disney Plus” app and click on it. -You will then be asked to enter your login information. -If you have a Samsung account, you will then be asked to enter your Samsung account details. -If you don’t have a Samsung account, you will then be asked to enter your Google account details. -Now, you will need to click on the “Install” button and then click on the “OK” button. -After the app has been installed, you will need to click on the “OK” button again. -Now, you will need to go back to the “Security” option and click on the “Unknown Sources” option. -Finally, you will need to click on the “OK” button again. -Your device should now be restarted and you should be able to try again to fix disney plus error 73.
3. Update the Disney+ app to the latest version
- Navigate to the Disney+ App Store on your device.
- Tap the "Updates" tab.
- Tap "Update Now."
- Enter your device's password if prompted.
- Tap "Install."
- If the update fails, try again later.
- Once the update is complete, tap "Done."
- Tap "Restart Now" if prompted.
- Tap "Yes" to reboot your device.
- Verify that the Disney+ app is updated by checking the version number.
4. Delete the Disney+ app and reinstall it
- Open the Google Play Store on your phone
- Search for Disney+ and tap on the app
- Tap on the three lines in the bottom left corner of the app screen
- Tap on the "Remove from Device" button in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap on the "Remove from Google Play" button in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap on the "Install on New Device" button in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Enter your Google account details and tap on the "Next" button
- Tap on the "Install" button in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Tap on the "Done" button in the bottom right corner of the screen After you have reinstalled the Disney+ app, you should be able to see the Disney+ icon in the Google Play Store and you will be able to use the app to watch your Disney+ videos.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Contact Disney+ customer support