Disney plus error code 90 is a service related error that usually occurs when the Disney+ app is not able to connect to the Disney+ servers. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as a poor internet connection, or if the Disney+ servers are down for maintenance. If you are seeing this error, we recommend checking your internet connection and trying again later.
You are here because you have a question about:
- disney plus help center error code 90
- disney plus error code 90
1. Restart your device
-Remove the battery -Press and hold the power button for about 20 seconds -Once the device has turned off, quickly reinsert the battery and power on your device -If the issue persists, you may need to perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the device turns off -Once the device has turned off, remove the battery and press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time until the device turns on -You'll see a message that says "Factory resetting... Do you want to continue?" and select "Yes" -Once the reset has been completed, you'll need to setup your device again
2. Check your internet connection
- Open your browser and type in "www.whatsmyinternetstatus.com"
- If your internet is working correctly, you will see a page that says "Your Internet is Working." If you don't see this page, then your internet is not working correctly and you will need to fix it.
- To fix your internet, you will need to either connect to a different wifi network or go to a public library and use the internet there.
- If you still don't have luck fixing your internet, you will need to call Disney customer service and ask them to help you.
3. Clear your cache and cookies
- Open your browser and navigate to Disneyplus.com.
- On the main page, click the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- On the "Settings" page, click the "Clear Cache" button.
- On the "Clear Cookies" page, click the "Clear Cookies" button.
- Click the "Close" button.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Update your browser
- Try another browser
- Disable any ad blockers
- Try using a VPN
- Contact Disney+ customer service