Error code 1027 is a problem that can occur when trying to stream content on Disney+. This error code typically pops up when there is an issue with the user's internet connection. Sometimes the problem can be resolved by simply refreshing the page or restarting the app. However, if the problem persists, it may be necessary to contact Disney+ customer service for further assistance.
People like you are also looking for:
- disney plus error code 1027 samsung tv
- disney plus error code 1027 lg tv
- disney plus error code 1027
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- In Chrome, open the "Settings" menu.
- Under "Advanced," click "Network."
- Under "Settings," make sure that the checkbox next to "Use a proxy server" is un-checked.
- Type in the address of a proxy server and press Enter.
- Select the "Use a local proxy" option.
- Click the "OK" button.
- Restart your computer.
- Try connecting to Disney Plus again.
2. Close and restart the app
- Tap on the App Store icon on your device
- Tap on the Disney Plus app
- On the App Store’s main screen, tap on the three-dot menu in the top-left corner
- Tap on the “Close” button
- Tap on the “Restart” button
- If the “Disney Plus” app is not the only app running on your device, you will be prompted to close other apps before restarting Disney Plus. Tap on the “Close” button for all other apps, then tap on the “Restart” button.
- After your device has restarted, you will see the “Disney Plus” app screen. Tap on the “Open” button.
3. Change your DNS settings
- Open your web browser and type "dns settings" into the address bar.
- On the DNS settings page, click the "A" icon next to your current DNS server.
- On the DNS server address page, enter the IP address of your current DNS server.
- Click the "Add" button next to the DNS server address, and enter the IP address of your new DNS server.
- Click the "OK" button to save your changes.
4. Check for updates to the app
- Launch the Disney Plus app
- Tap on the three lines in the top right corner
- Select "Settings"
- Under "General" tab, tap on "Check for updates"
- If there are any updates available, the app will prompt you to install them. Tap on "Install updates" to proceed.
- Once the updates are installed, the app will restart. Once it has restarted, you will be able to access the updated features. If there are no updates available, the app will display an error code 1027.
5. Delete and reinstall the app
- First, open the app and click on the three lines in the top left corner.
- On the next screen, click on "Settings."
- Under "General," click on "Applications."
- On the next screen, click on "Disney Plus."
- On the next screen, click on "Delete App."
- If prompted, enter your Disney Plus account information.
- Click on "Yes" to confirm the deletion.
- In the "Applications" screen, click on "Disney Plus" again.
- On the next screen, click on "Reinstall App."
- Enter your Disney Plus account information.
- Click on "Yes" to confirm the reinstallation.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Contact Disney+ customer support