The Elder Scrolls Online Error 304 is a bug that can occur when trying to load the game. It is caused by a conflict between the game's files and the operating system. This can happen if the game is not up to date, or if there are corrupt files. The best way to fix this error is to delete the game's folder and reinstall the game.
Some users might also have success with:
- Check that your internet connection is working.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Try reinstalling the game.
- Try running the game in compatibility mode.
- Try running the game as an administrator.
- Check that your graphics drivers are up to date.
- Try disabling any antivirus software you have installed.
- Try verifying the game files.
- Try clearing the game cache.
- Try resetting your user interface.