The ER If Kenmore Elite error code indicates that there is a problem with the refrigerator's ice maker. This error code can be caused by a number of things, including a clogged ice maker, a frozen ice maker, or a faulty ice maker. If the ice maker is clogged, it will need to be cleaned. If the ice maker is frozen, it will need to be thawed. If the ice maker is faulty, it will need to be replaced.
People like you are also looking for:
- er1f error code kenmore elite
- er if kenmore elite
1. Check the power
- Turn off all appliances in the house.
- Open the front door and check the power at the meter. If the power is out, go to step 4.
- Check the breaker panel for any broken or tripped breakers. If there are any breakers that need to be reset, do that now.
- If the power is still out, check the fuse box for any blown fuses. If there are any, replace the fuses.
- Check the main electrical panel for any loose wires or connectors. If there are any, fix them.
- Check the main fuse box for any blown fuses. If there are any, replace the fuses.
- If all of the above steps fail to fix the power, then the power lines or the main electrical panel may be faulty and need to be replaced.
2. Check the drain hose for a clog
If you believe that there may be a blockage in your drain hose, the first step is to inspect the area where the water flows out of the dishwasher. Look for anything that may be obstructing the flow of water. If you see anything, take a picture or make a sketch to help you remember where the obstruction is. If you don't see anything blocking the flow of water, the next step is to check the dishwasher's drain hose. To do this, you will need to remove the dishwasher's top panel. There are typically screws that hold the top panel in place, and you will need to remove them in order to access the hose. Once you have access to the hose, you will need to unclog the drain by using a plunger or a snake. If the obstruction is a small object, you can try to remove it using a pair of pliers. If the obstruction is a bigger object, you will need to call a professional to unclog the drain.
3. Check the washer tub for a clog
There are a few steps that need to be followed in order to check for a washer tub clog. The first step is to unload the washer and check for any build-up of suds or detergent. If there is a build-up, then the washer tub may be clogged and needs to be cleaned. The next step is to check the water level in the washer. If the water level is low, then the washer tub may be clogged and needs to be cleaned. If the water level is high, then the washer may not be getting enough water and needs to be replaced. The final step is to spin the washer by hand. If the washer is not spinning, then the washer may be clogged and needs to be cleaned.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Check the fill hoses for a clog.
- Clean the lint filter.
- Clean the dishwasher.
- Check the dishwasher for a clog.