The kenmore elite he4t washer f11 error code is a code that is displayed when the washer is unable to fill with water. This can be caused by a number of things, such as a clogged water filter, a blocked fill hose, or a faulty water inlet valve.
You are here because you have a question about:
- kenmore elite he4t washer f11 error code
- f11 error code kenmore washer
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not kinked or clogged
- Open the dishwasher door.
- Look inside the drain hose to see if it is kinked or clogged. If it is, take steps to fix the kink or clog.
- If the drain hose is not kinked or clogged, close the dishwasher door and wait a few minutes to make sure the dishwasher ishes the dishes properly. If the dishwasher does not wash the dishes properly, take steps to fix the dishwasher.
2. Check the washer's water supply hoses and make sure they are not kinked or clogged
- Open the washer's front panel.
- Check the water supply hoses for any kinked or clogged sections.
- If there are any kinked or clogged sections, fix them using a hose clamp.
- Check the water supply hoses for any signs of damage.
- If there are any signs of damage, replace the water supply hoses.
3. Unplug the washer and then plug it back in
- Open the front panel of the washer by opening the two front panel latches and then lifting the front panel up.
- locate the power cord plug on the front of the washer.
- use a flat-head screwdriver to remove the power cord plug.
- unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- plug the power cord back in to the wall outlet.
- reinstall the power cord plug into the washer.
- close the front panel of the washer.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the POWER button for 5 seconds.
- Check the wiring harnesses to make sure they are not loose or damaged.
- Replace the main control board.