The whirlpool washer error code f11 is an error code that indicates that the washer is not draining properly. This error code can happen for a number of reasons, but the most common reason is that the drain hose is clogged.
People like you are also looking for:
- whirlpool error code f11
- whirlpool duet washer error code f11
- whirlpool duet error code f11
- whirlpool washer error code f11
1. Check the drain hose to ensure it is not kinked or clogged
To check the drain hose for kinked or clogged sections, first remove the cover over the drain hose. If the cover is not attached, simply pry it off with a flat-head screwdriver. If the hose is kinked, you will see the kinks in the tubing. If the hose is clogged, water will not flow through the hose and you will see water standing in the drain hose.
2. Clean the drain pump filter
- Turn off the water to the washer.
- Remove the drain pump assembly by removing the four screws that hold it in place.
- Remove the filter screen and clean the filter with a brush.
- Reinstall the filter screen and screw the assembly back in place.
- Turn on the water to the washer and check for leaks.
3. Inspect the washer tub for any foreign objects
- Unplug the washer from the power source and remove the water and detergent container.
- Remove the screws that secure the upper panel to the washer tub.
- Lift the upper panel and inspect the interior for any foreign objects.
- If there are any foreign objects, remove them using a vacuum cleaner.
- Replace the upper panel and secure it with the screws.
- Plug the washer back into the power source and test the washer.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Replace the drain pump.
- Call a qualified technician.