Whirlpool Duet washer error codes are codes that are displayed on the washer's control panel when an error has occurred. The error codes can indicate a variety of different problems, such as a door error, a drain error, or a water fill error. Duet washer error codes are designed to help the user troubleshoot the problem so that it can be fixed.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- whirlpool duet washer error code
- whirlpool duet error code
- whirlpool duet washer error codes
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not kinked or clogged
- Remove the front panel of the whirlpool duet washer.
- Check the drain hose to make sure it is not kinked or clogged. If it is, fix the kink or clog.
- reconnect the drain hose to the drain in the bottom of the machine.
- Replace the front panel of the whirlpool duet washer.
2. Check the water inlet hoses and make sure they are not kinked or clogged
- Look for any kinks or obstructions in the water inlet hoses.
- If there are any kinks or obstructions, use a hose clamp to secure the hose.
- Turn on the water in the whirlpool duet washer and check for leaks.
- If there are no leaks, then the water inlet hoses are likely clogged or kinked.
- To clear the hoses, use a plunger or a vacuum cleaner.
- If the hoses still remain clogged, then you will need to replace the water inlet hoses.
3. Make sure the washer is level and all four legs are in contact with the floor
Level the washer by adjusting the legs so they are in contact with the floor. If the code is "No Spin", check to make sure that the agitator blade is securely installed and spinning. If the blade is not spinning, remove and reinstall the blade. If the code is "Water Inlet Hose", check to make sure the water inlet hose is properly connected to the washer and the water supply. If the code is "Water Inlet Valve", check to make sure the water inlet valve is properly open. If the code is "Water Pump", check to make sure the water pump is properly connected to the washer and the water supply.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check for any loose or damaged wiring.
- Try resetting the washer by unplugging it from the power outlet for 30 seconds.
- If the error code persists, call a certified appliance repair technician.