The Whirlpool washer f5 e3 error code indicates that there is a problem with the door lock. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including a power outage, a loose connection, or a problem with the door lock itself. If the door lock is not functioning properly, it will not be able to properly latch onto the door, which will cause the washer to stop working.
People like you are also looking for:
- f5 e3 error code whirlpool washer
- whirlpool washer f5 e3
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not clogged or kinked
- Remove the front upper water access panel by unscrewing the four screws located at the top of the panel.
- Inspect the drain hose for any obstructions or kinks. If there are any issues, remove the obstruction or kink and reinstall the hose.
- Reconnect the drain hose to the water inlet on the bottom of the machine.
- Replace the front upper water access panel.
2. Clean the lint filter
- Open the lid of the washer and remove the lint filter.
- Unplug the washer.
- Remove the screws that hold the filter in place.
- Lift the filter out of the washer.
- Clean the filter with a damp cloth or vacuum cleaner.
- Put the filter back in place and screw the screws into the washer.
- Plug the washer in and turn it on.
3. Check the water inlet hoses and make sure they are not clogged or kinked
The steps to check the water inlet hoses and make sure they are not clogged or kinked are as follows:
- Open the front cover of the washer.
- Remove the water inlet hose.
- Inspect the hose for any signs of clogging or kinking.
- Reconnect the water inlet hose if necessary.
- Close the front cover of the washer.
4. Make sure the washer is level
There are a few things you can do in order to make sure your washer is level. First, you can use a level to make sure the lip of the washer is even with the ground. If the washer is off-level, the water will slosh around and cause problems with the drain and pump. You can also check to see if the washer is sitting squarely on the legs. If it's not level, the washer may not be sitting squarely on the wheels, which could cause problems with the alignment of the washer and the spin cycle.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Check for any objects that may be blocking the washer's spin basket.
- Restart the washer.
- Call a technician.