The F11 code on a Kenmore washer indicates that there is a problem with the washing machine's door lock. This error code usually happens when the door lock is not properly installed, or when the door lock is damaged.
People like you are also looking for:
- kenmore stove f11 error code
- f 11 code on kenmore washer
1. Check the drain hose for a clog
- Verify that the water is draining from the washer. If it is not, check the water line to the washer for a break or kink.
- If the water is still not draining, check the drain hose for a clog. To do this, turn on the water to the washer and wait until the water starts draining from the bottom of the washer. If the drain hose is clogged, the water will not drain from the washer.
- Use a plunger or a bucket to clear the clog. If the clog is large, you may need to call a technician to remove the clog.
2. Clean the drain pump filter
- Remove the drain pump cover.
- Remove the drain pump filter.
- Clean the filter with a brush and solvent.
- Replace the filter.
- Replace the drain pump cover.
3. Replace the drain pump if the error code returns
- Unplug the washer from the wall and remove the front panel.
- Locate the drain pump and unscrew it.
- Remove the impeller and the housing.
- Replace the impeller and housing.
- Reinstall the front panel and plug the washer in to the wall.