Error 7 Windows error 193
What is Error 7 Windows error 193?
Error 7 Windows error 193 is an error that usually occurs when installing iTunes and the application support is corrupted.
How can you fix Error 7 Windows error 193?
Some of the solutions to this error include reinstalling iTunes.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
Solution 1. Re-install iTunes
“Error 7 windows error 193” may occur due to other supporting files related to iTunes. Please uninstall iTunes and install it again. Use the steps below to avoid another error.
Step 1. Uninstall iTunes and its associated components
Note: Uninstall the iTunes and its associated components in sequent
- Apple Software Update
- Mobile ME Control
- Apple Application Support 32-bit
- Apple Application Support 64-bit
- Apple Mobile Device Support
Step 2. Run Windows update
Step 3. Install Microsoft NET Framework
Step 4. Check for remaining unwanted files
- For 64-bit version of Windows browse to C:\Program Files For 32-bit version of Windows navigate to C:\Program Files (x86).
- Delete iTunes, Bonjour, and iPod folder if you see one.
- Then browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files (64bit) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files (32bit).
- Delete the following folder if its existing Mobile Device Support, Apple Application Support, and CoreFP.
- Right-click “Recycle bin” and choose “Empty Recycle Bin.”
- Restart the computer.
Step 5. Reinstall updated iTunes and related components