What is Windows 7 error code 0xc004e003?
Windows 7 error code 0xc004e003 is an error that usually occurs when you try to activate Windows. You may get an error message, "The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed. This may occur if the license validity interval has expired, or if the license is not signed correctly. Note that activation is different from the installation process, which requires a product code. It is also different from post-installation registration.
How can you fix Windows 7 error code 0xc004e003?
Some of the solutions to this error include activating Windows.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Activate Windows
Windows 7 error code 0xc004e003 can be caused by an incorrect product key or an invalid product key. Re-encode your product key as in option 1. You may also call Microsoft hotline for activation as in option 2.
Activate Windows Via Internet
- Click Windows Start and then type in slui 3.
- Then, input your activation key.
- If that doesn’t work, try to contact Microsoft Support center and explain your problem in detail.
Activate Windows Via Phone
- Click Windows Start and then type in slui 4 or right-click Windows start, then click "Run" and type in “Slui 4.
- Select your country and click "Next." Don’t close the window yet
- Call the toll-free number while in front of your computer.
- A confirmation ID will be given to you by the automated phone system.
- Type in the Confirmation ID into the box and click activate.