Error Code -7
Solution 1. Set Android Device in Good State
“Error Code -7” appears when Android has an issue with installing an app on the device. The Android may have a problem with cache data, incorrect settings, and incompatibility.
- Restart your device to refresh it.
- Update Google Play Store.
- Check Date and Time settings. Navigate to Settings >> Date & Time >> Automatic date & time and Automatic time zone should be enabled.
- Redownload the application from Google Play Store.
Make sure the storage is sufficient for the app, you are online and the app is compatible with the Andriod version.
- If the app is from an unknown source, enable the Unknown source. Navigate to Settings >> Security >> Unknown sources >> Enable.
- If you’re a developer, enable Developer option. Navigate t About Phone >> look for Build Number. Tap the Build number 7 to 10 times, until a message is seen “You are now a developer.” Also, enable USB debugging in the Settings >> Developer option.
- Clear cache and date of the Google Play Store and Download Manager. Navigate to Settings >> Applications >> Look for the Google Play Store and Download Manager >> Storage >> Clear cache and data.