The error code 2002 switch indicates that there is a problem with the switch. This error code can be caused by a variety of factors, including a bad connection, a loose wire, or a problem with the switch itself. If the problem is with the switch, it may need to be replaced.
You are here because you have a question about:
- switch error code 2002
- error code 2002 switch
1. Restart your computer and try again
- Shut down your computer.
- Remove the battery if you are using a laptop.
- Hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds to turn off your computer.
- Wait at least 5 minutes before turning on your computer.
- If your computer starts up, wait until the operating system finishes starting up.
- Press the "F8" key repeatedly during the initial startup menu.
- Select the "Repair or Update Windows" option.
- Select the "Restart your computer" option.
- Select the "Troubleshoot" option.
- Select the "Windows Update" option.
- Click on the "Check for updates" button.
- If there are any updates, click on the "Install updates" button.
- When the updates are complete, click on the "Finish" button.
- Restart your computer.
- Try to fix the error code 2002 switch.
2. Update your drivers
- Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then clicking Device Manager.
- Double-click the device that you want to update.
- Click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver.
- In the Search for drivers on your computer box, type the name of the driver that you want to install.
- Click the Search for drivers on your computer box, and then click the driver file that you want to install.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
3. Try a different USB port
The first step is to try a different USB port on your computer. If you are still experiencing the error code 2002, the next step is to troubleshoot the USB port.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Try a different USB cable.
- Try a different game or application.
- Delete the game or application and reinstall it.
- Contact the game or application developer for support.
- Contact your computer manufacturer for support.