Error code 21 on Disney Plus indicates that there is a problem with the Disney Plus app on your device. There are a few reasons why this error code could occur:
-The Disney Plus app is not compatible with your device.
-There is a problem with the Disney Plus app on your device.
-Your device is not connected to the internet.
-There is a problem with your internet connection.
If you are seeing error code 21 when trying to use Disney Plus, we recommend checking to see if the app is compatible with your device and that your device is connected to the internet. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Disney Plus customer support for further assistance.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- disney plus help center error code 21
- error code 21 disney plus
1. Restart the app
- Tap on the "Disney Plus" icon on your home screen
- Tap on the "Settings" icon
- Tap on "Restart App"
- After the app has restarted, sign in again
- If the error code 21 has been resolved, you will now be able to enjoy your Disney Plus experience.
2. Check your internet connection
- In your browser, sign in to your Disney+ account.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Under "Help and Support," click on "Connections."
- On the "Connection Status" page, look for a message that says "Your internet connection is not working." If that's the case, follow the steps below to try to fix the problem.
- If you don't see that message, or if you do see a different message, like "Your internet connection is temporarily unavailable," then you likely have a different problem that needs to be fixed. To try to fix the problem, follow the steps below.
- If you still can't connect, contact Disney+ customer service for help.
3. Update the app
- Open the App Store on your device
- In the App Store, click on the Updates tab
- locate Disney Plus and click on the Update button
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password
- Once the update is complete, click on the Install button
- The app will now open and you will be prompted to sign in
- If you have any questions, please contact customer service at 1-866-DISNEYPIX or [email protected]
4. Delete and reinstall the app
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Search for "Disney Plus"
- Tap the Disney Plus app to open it
- On the app's main screen, tap the three lines in the top left corner (three lines with a "3" inside of a circle)
- Under "App info," tap "Deinstall"
- Tap "Reinstall"
- Enter your phone's password when prompted
- Tap "OK"
- The Disney Plus app will be reinstalled and your error code 21 should be fixed
5. Contact Disney Plus customer support
The first step would be to try and troubleshoot the issue on your own by following the instructions that were provided to you when you received the error code 21. If that does not solve the issue, then you would need to call Disney Plus customer support. When you call customer support, you would need to provide the following information: your Disney Plus account number, the error code 21 that you received, and your device's information, such as the model number, operating system, and battery level. Disney Plus customer support would then work to troubleshoot the issue and find a solution. They may ask you to do some troubleshooting on your own before they can help, or they may need you to send in your device for repair.