Error code 266 is a Roblox error that occurs when a player tries to join a game that is full. This error code can also occur if the game is no longer available or if the player has been banned from the game.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code 266 roblox
- roblox error code 266
1. Check the Roblox website for updates
- Open the Roblox website.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click the " Updates " button.
- On the " Updates " page, click the " Check for Updates " button.
- If there are any updates available, the Roblox website will prompt you to install them.
- If there are no updates available, the Roblox website will tell you that there are no updates available.
2. Try restarting your computer
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click Start, type "cmd" and press Enter.
- Type "cd\ && cd roblox" and press Enter.
- Type "reset" and press Enter.
- Type "reboot" and press Enter.
3. Update your graphics card drivers
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on the Hardware and Sound category.
- Click on the Device Manager tab.
- Right-click on the graphics card driver and select Update.
- If an update is available, the driver will download and install.
- After the driver has installed, check to see if the error code 266 has been resolved.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Try resetting your Internet connection.
- Try running Roblox in Compatibility Mode.
- Try disabling your antivirus software.
- Try using a different browser.
- Contact Roblox customer support.