The error code 65538 is a connectivity error that can occur when trying to play Call of Duty: Warzone. This error is usually caused by a problem with your internet connection, router, or firewall. If you are experiencing this error, we recommend checking your internet connection and making sure that your router and firewall are configured correctly.
People like you are also looking for:
- warzone error code 65538
- error code 65538 warzone
1. Check your internet connection
- In Windows 10, open the Settings app.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Under the "Internet settings" section, click on the "Advanced" button.
- Under the "General" tab, click on the "Test internet connection" button.
- Enter the appropriate information into the "Test internet connection" dialog box and click on the "OK" button.
- If the error code 65538 is displayed in the "Test internet connection" dialog box, then your internet connection is not working properly. You will need to try to fix the problem by following the steps below.
2. Restart your computer
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode by pressing F8 at startup.
- If your computer prompts you to choose a default operating system, select Windows 8.1 (or the latest version of Windows).
- Once in Safe Mode, press the power button to restart your computer.
- If the computer still fails to startup, press the F8 key again to boot into Advanced Boot Options.
- In Advanced Boot Options, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Once in Safe Mode with Networking, login to your computer using your administrator account.
- From the Windows Start menu, select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type the following command and press Enter: net stop netsh
- Type the following command and press Enter: net start netsh
- Type the following command and press Enter: reboot
3. Reset your modem/router
Reset your modem/router by unplugging it from the power outlet and plugging it back in. Wait a few minutes for it to finish resetting. Once it's reset, try to connect to the internet again. If the problem is still occurring, then proceed to step 4. In order to fix error code 65538 warzone, you will need to reset your modem/router and then perform a modem reset. To reset your modem/router, unplug it from the power outlet and plug it back in. Wait a few minutes for it to finish resetting. Once it's reset, try to connect to the internet again. If the problem is still occurring, then proceed to step 4. If the problem persists, then you will need to perform a modem reset. To do a modem reset, you will need to unplug your modem/router from the power outlet and plug it back in. Once it's unplugged, hold down the reset button for 10 seconds. Once it's reset, try to connect to the internet again. If the problem is still occurring, then proceed to step 4.
4. Run a virus scan
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on System and Security.
- Click on Virus Scan.
- Click on Run a virus scan.
- Click on the button to start the scan.
- Review the results of the scan.
- If there are any errors, fix them.
- click on the button to finish the scan.
5. Update your graphics drivers
- First, open Device Manager by clicking on the Start button, type "device manager" in the Start Search box, and press Enter.
- Under Display adapters, right-click on the graphics card that you want to update and select Update Driver.
- If the Update Driver Wizard starts, click on Next.
- On the Driver Installation Options page, select the following options: a. Select the Update driver software from a list or from a specific location on your computer. b. Search for the updated driver software using specific criteria. c. Let Windows find the best driver for your device. d. Click on Browse and locate the updated driver software.
- Click on Update.
- If the Update Driver Wizard fails to start, you can try to update the driver manually by following these steps: a. Go to www.driverguide.com and type in the model of your graphics card in the Search box. b. Click on the link for the driver that you want to download. c. Unzip the driver file. d. Double-click the driver file to start the installation. e. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Try verifying the game files
- Delete the Warzone folder in your Documents folder
- Reinstall the game