This error code is a Blizzard error code related to payment issues. More specifically, it indicates that there was an error processing a payment. This could be due to a problem with the payment method, the billing address, or something else. If you encounter this error code, it is recommended that you contact Blizzard customer support for further assistance.
1. Check the code for any typos or errors
- Open the "Check Code" tool from the Developer Tools menu in your web browser.
- Enter the URL of the page or document you want to check.
- Click the "Check Code" button.
- If there are any errors or typos in the code, they will be displayed in the "Check Code" window.
- You can fix the errors or typos by correcting the code, or by clicking the "Fix Errors" button to automatically fix the errors.
- When you are finished fixing the errors, click the "Close" button to close the "Check Code" window.
2. If the code is correct, try restarting the game or your computer
- Close any open programs that may be running in the background.
- Click on Start and then select Run.
- Type in "msconfig" and press Enter.
- On the General tab, select the Startup tab.
- Under the list of startup programs, select the game you are having issues with.
- Click on the Disable button.
- Click on the OK button to exit the msconfig utility.
- Restart your computer. If you are still experiencing errors, you may need to reinstall the game.
3. Try connecting to a different server
- Open the "Blizzard Battle.net" application.
- Click on the "Settings" button on the top right hand corner of the window.
- On the "Settings" tab, click on the "Connection" button.
- On the "Connection" tab, enter the server address into the "Server Address" textbox.
- Click on the "Connect" button.
- If the error persists, try reconnecting to the server again. If the error persists after reconnecting, please contact Blizzard Support.
4. If you are using a modem, try restarting it
If you are using a modem, try restarting it in order to fix error code: blzowpay10200249. First, check to see if the modem is plugged in and turned on. If it is not, try to plug it in and turn it on. If that doesn't work, try to reset the modem by pressing the reset button. If that still doesn't work, you may need to call your ISP or the modem manufacturer to troubleshoot the issue.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Try using a different game account.
- If all else fails, contact customer support.