F1 error code on Whirlpool washer is caused by a water temperature sensor error. The washer will not fill with water if the water temperature sensor is not working properly.
You are here because you have a question about:
- f1 error code whirlpool cabrio washer
- f1 error code whirlpool washer
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check the Drain Pump:
- -Make sure that the drain pump is not clogged.
- -If the drain pump is clogged, clean it out and try again.
- Check the Drain Hose:
- -Make sure that the drain hose is not kinked or blocked.
- -If the drain hose is kinked, try to straighten it out.
- -If the drain hose is blocked, try to clear the blockage.
- Check the Water Inlet Valve:
- -Make sure that the water inlet valve is turned on.
- -If the water inlet valve is turned off, turn it on and try again.
- Check the Water Level Sensor:
- -Make sure that the water level sensor is not defective.
- -If the water level sensor is defective, replace it and try again.