The HP Battery Alert is an error code that is displayed when the computer's battery is not functioning properly. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as a faulty battery, a problem with the power supply, or a driver issue. In most cases, the problem can be fixed by replacing the battery or updating the drivers.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 601
- (error code: 601)
- hp battery alert error code 601 disable
- hp battery alert
1. Check the Battery Health in System Settings
- Open the System Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Battery.
- Tap the Battery Health button.
- The Battery Health screen will display the battery condition of your phone.
- If the battery condition is not good, you can follow the steps to Fix the Battery Health in order to improve the battery life on your phone.
2. If the Battery Health is Good, try calibrating the battery
If the battery health is Good, the best course of action is to calibrate the battery. Calibrating the battery will fix hp battery alert.
3. If the Battery Health is Poor, try replacing the battery
- If the battery health is poor, the first step is to try replacing the battery. To do this, you need to remove the battery cover, which is located on the bottom of the machine. You will then need to remove the battery. After removing the battery, you can replace it with a new one. Be sure to follow the instructions that come with the new battery.
4. If the Battery Health is Critical, try resetting the SMC
If the battery health is critical, resetting the SMC in order to fix hp battery alert is the recommended course of action. To reset the SMC, follow these steps:
- Locate the SMC on the motherboard.
- Remove the battery cap and then disconnect the power supply.
- Remove the connector from the motherboard.
- Reconnect the connector to the SMC.
- Replace the battery cap and power supply.
- Reattach the system cables.