The install realtek hd audio driver failure error code 0001 is a problem that can occur when trying to install the Realtek HD audio driver on a computer. This error code happens because the driver is not compatible with the version of Windows that is installed on the computer. To fix this problem, you need to download and install the latest version of the driver from the Realtek website.
Other common searches for this error include:
- realtek hd audio driver failure error code 0001
- install realtek hd audio driver failure error code 0001
- realtek error code 0001
1. Restart your computer and try installing the driver again
- Select "Start" and select "Control Panel"
- Select "System and Security"
- Select "Restart"
- Select "Yes" on the "Restart Options" screen
- Select "Install the latest driver software from a device" from the "Driver Installation Options" screen
- Select "Realtek HD Audio" from the "Driver Selection" screen
- Click on the "Install" button
- Follow the on-screen instructions
2. Try installing the driver in Compatibility Mode
1.Open the Windows device manager 2.In the device manager, find and select the Realtek HD Audio device 3.Right-click on the Realtek HD Audio device and select "Compatibility mode" 4.Select the "Windows 7" operating system from the drop-down menu 5.Click on the "Apply" button 6.Select the "OK" button 7.The Realtek HD Audio device should now be working in compatibility mode
3. If you're using a USB audio device, try disconnecting and reconnecting it
-If you're using a USB audio device, try disconnecting and reconnecting it in order to fix install realtek hd audio driver failure error code 0001. -If you're using a USB audio device, verify that the device is properly connected to your computer. -If you're using a USB audio device, try installing the realtek hd audio driver. -If you're using a USB audio device, verify that the realtek hd audio driver is properly installed.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Update your Windows 10 to the latest version.
- Run the Realtek HD Audio Driver installation file as an administrator.
- Try installing the driver from the Device Manager.
- If you're using an older version of Windows, try downloading and installing the latest driver from Realtek's website.