The E90 error code on an Intex pool heater indicates that the unit is not receiving proper voltage. This can be caused by a number of things, including a tripped circuit breaker, a loose wire connection, or a faulty transformer. If the problem is with the electrical supply, it will need to be fixed by a qualified electrician before the heater can be used.
People like you are also looking for:
- intex spa error code 90
- intex e90 code
1. Clean or replace the filter
- Remove the cover of the filter.
- Remove the filter media.
- Clean the filter media using a vacuum cleaner and a damp cloth.
- Replace the filter media.
2. Check for clogs in the filter housing or pump
- Remove the filter housing or pump by unscrewing the four screws located at the base.
- Remove the filter and check for clogs. If clogs are found, replace the filter.
- Replace the filter housing or pump.
- Replace the screws.
3. Replace the filter cartridge
- Remove the cover of the filter cartridge.
- Check the condition of the filter cartridge and replace it if necessary.
- Replace the cover of the filter cartridge.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Clean the strainer basket
- Check for leaks in the system
- Prime the pump
- Check the chemical levels in the pool
- Adjust the flow rate