A transaction is invalid if it does not follow the rules of the Bitcoin protocol. Transactions that are not valid will not be included in the blockchain, and will not be seen by other nodes in the network. The most common reason for a transaction to be invalid is if it tries to spend coins that have already been spent elsewhere.
People like you are also looking for:
- bdo error code 12
- invalid transaction
1. The first option is to cancel the transaction and start over
- Cancel the transaction and start over by going to your account page and clicking on the Transactions tab.
- On the Transactions tab, you'll see a list of all of your transactions. At the top of the list, you'll see a red flag with a warning message.
- Click on the red flag with the warning message to open the details of the transaction.
- On the details of the transaction, you'll see a list of invalid fields. These are the fields that are invalid and need to be fixed before the transaction can be completed.
- To fix the invalid fields, you'll need to enter the correct information into the correct fields.
- Once the fields have been filled in correctly, click on the Save button to save the changes to the transaction.
- Click on the Send button to send the transaction back to the network.
- Once the transaction has been sent back to the network, it will be processed and the funds will be transferred to your account.
2. The second option is to go back and edit the information that was inputted into the transaction
There are a few steps to follow in order to fix an invalid transaction:
- Click on the transaction that needs to be edited.
- Click on the "Details" tab.
- In the "Details" tab, click on the "Edit" button.
- In the "Edit" window, click on the "Invalid Transaction" button.
- In the "Invalid Transaction" window, enter the details of the invalid transaction.
- Click on the " OK " button.
3. The third option is to contact customer support for help in resolving the transaction
- Open a support ticket with the issue you are experiencing.
- Include the following information in your ticket: -Your account name -Your transaction ID -The steps you took to try and resolve the issue -Any screenshots or video you took of the issue.
- Wait for a response from customer support.
- If the issue is not resolved, contact customer support for further assistance.
- If the issue is resolved, close the support ticket.