The Binance verification code invalid error code happens when the verification code that is input into Binance is incorrect. This can happen for a number of reasons, including inputting the wrong code, or the code being entered into Binance has already expired.
People like you are also looking for:
- 2fa verification code error
- binance verification code invalid
1. Check to see if the code entered is correct
- Open binance account and go to Accounts -> Verify account
- Enter your binance verification code
- Click Check code
- If the code is correct, the message will say "Verified"
- If the code is not correct, the message will say "Invalid code" and provide a link to the binance verification page to fix the code
2. Try resending the code
- Navigate to the "My Binance Account" page on the website.
- Click on the "Verification Code" link in the footer of the page.
- Enter your verification code and click on the "Verify" button.
- If the verification code is valid, the website will display a message indicating as such. If not, the website will provide instructions on how to fix the code.
3. Try a different method of verification
The first step would be to try a different method of verification. This could be trying a different verification code, contacting support, or attempting to fix the issue through binance’s customer service. If the issue is not resolved through any of these methods, then the next step would be to contact binance’s support team.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Contact Binance customer support