The Samsung dryer de code is a error code that indicates that the dryer is not drying clothes correctly. This error code can happen for a variety of reasons, such as the dryer not being properly ventilated, the lint screen being blocked, or the dryer not being set to the correct settings. If you see this error code, it is important to troubleshoot the problem so that you can get your dryer back to working correctly.
Other common searches for this error include:
- samsung dryer error code
- samsung dryer de code
1. Check the dryer vent to see if it is blocked
1.Remove the top of the dryer. 2.Locate the dryer vent. It is a metal vertical duct on the back or side of the dryer. 3.Look for blockages. If you see something blocking the vent, use a broom or your hand to dislodge it. If the obstruction is too large or too difficult to remove, you'll need to call a professional. 4.Replace the dryer vent if it is blocked.
2. Clean the lint screen
- Turn off the dryer and disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the lint screen from the front of the dryer.
- Clean the lint screen with a dry cloth or vacuum cleaner.
- Put the lint screen back in place and reattach the power cord.
- Turn on the dryer and test it for proper operation.
3. Check the heating element to see if it is burned out
- Look for the heating element and see if it is burnt out. If it is, replace it.
- Close the dryer door.
- Wait a few minutes and check the dryer again.
4. Check the thermostat to see if it is working properly
- Open the dryer and locate the thermostat.
- Check to see if the thermostat is working. If it is not, the thermostat may need to be replaced.
5. Check the drum to see if it is overloaded
- Remove the top panel of the dryer.
- Check the belt for cracks or damage.
- Inspect the drum for excessive wear or damage.
- Replace the belt if necessary.
- Inspect the drum for foreign material.
- Clean the drum and belt if necessary.
6. Reset the dryer
- Remove the front door of the dryer.
- Remove the top front panel of the dryer.
- Remove the screws that hold the top front panel in place.
- Remove the top front panel.
- Remove the screws that hold the drum in place.
- Remove the drum.
- Clean the dryer drum and the inside of the dryer drum housing.
- Replace the drum, the top front panel, the screws, and the top front panel.
- Reinstall the front door of the dryer.
- Replace the top front panel of the dryer.