The LG dryer d80 error code indicates that there is a problem with the dryer's heating element. This error code can occur for a number of reasons, including a faulty heating element, a clogged vent, or a dryer that is not properly vented. If the error code occurs, it is important to troubleshoot the problem so that the dryer can be repaired or replaced.
People like you are also looking for:
- lg error code d80
- d80 error code lg dryer
- lg dryer d80 error code
- lg d90 error code
- lg dryer error code d80
- lg dryer d80
1. Check the venting system for any blockages or restrictions
- Remove the top panel of the dryer.
- Locate and remove the lint screen.
- Inspect the exhaust vent for any blockages or restrictions.
- If there are any blockages or restrictions, remove them using a vacuum cleaner or a pipe cleaner.
- Reinstall the lint screen and top panel.
2. Clean the lint filter
- Remove the lint filter cover by unscrewing it.
- Remove the lint filter.
- Wash the filter with a mild soap and water.
- Dry the filter with a clean cloth.
- Replace the filter cover and screw it in place.
3. Clean the interior of the dryer
- Close the dryer door and unplug the dryer.
- Remove the front panel.
- Clean the lint filter and remove any debris.
- Clean the vent ducts and the back of the dryer.
- Clean the interior surfaces of the dryer drum and the lint filter.
- Clean the heating element.
- Dry the interior surfaces of the dryer drum and the lint filter.
- Replace the front panel.
4. Check the dryer's exterior for any blockages
- Remove the lint cap and empty the lint chamber.
- Check for cracks in the exterior of the dryer.
- Check for any protrusion or obstruction inside the dryer.
- Check for any lint or debris blocking the vent.
- Clear any obstruction and replace the vent pipe if necessary.
- Reinstall the lint cap and check for proper operation.
Still not working? maybe try:
- Have a professional inspect and clean the dryer.