The lg dryer cl code is a code that indicates that there is a problem with the dryer's lint filter. This error code happens because the dryer's lint filter is not clean.
You are here because you have a question about:
- lg dryer error code cl
- cl error code lg dryer
- lg dryer cl code
1. Check the dryer vent for blockages
- Check the filters - The filters in the dryer can become clogged over time and cause the dryer to work harder to get the clothes dry. Check the filters and replace them as needed.
- Check the exhaust vent - The exhaust vent in the dryer can become blocked over time and cause the dryer to work harder to get the clothes dry. Check the exhaust vent and replace it as needed.
- Check the dryer ducts - The dryer ducts can also become blocked over time and cause the dryer to work harder to get the clothes dry. Check the dryer ducts and replace them as needed.
2. Clean the lint filter
- Carefully open the lint filter cover. There are several screws securing it.
- Remove the four screws that hold the filter cover in place.
- Gently pull the filter cover off of the dryer.
- Clean the filter surface with a soft cloth or a vacuum cleaner.
- Replace the filter cover and screws.
3. Clean the dryer drum
- Remove the drum by pulling it out from the front of the dryer.
- Clean the interior of the drum using a dryer cleaning solution.
- Reinstall the drum and close the dryer door.
- Check the dryer wheel for proper alignment and tighten if necessary.
4. Inspect the heating element for damage
- Remove the top cover of the dryer.
- Look for any damage to the heating element.
- If there is any damage, fix it.
5. Replace the heating element if it is damaged
- Remove the front panel of the dryer by removing the four screws on the front panel.
- Locate the heating element and remove the wires from the terminals.
- Reconnect the wires to the new heating element and replace the front panel.
- Test the dryer by turning it on and checking for proper heat output.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check for proper voltage to the dryer.
- Call a qualified appliance repair technician.