Lg dryer diagnostic codes are displayed when there is an error with the dryer. This code can indicate a problem with the heating element, the sensor, or the control panel. When this error code is displayed, it is important to consult the owner's manual for the proper troubleshooting steps.
People like you are also looking for:
- lg dryer error code
- lg dryer diagnostic codes
1. Check the dryer's lint screen and clean it of any lint or debris
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove any lint or debris from the dryer's lint screen.
- Close the dryer door and wait until the dryer finishes drying.
- Reopen the dryer door and check the lint screen for any lint or debris.
- If there is any debris or lint on the lint screen, clean it with a vacuum cleaner.
- Reclose the dryer door and wait until the dryer finishes drying.
2. Inspect the dryer vent and make sure it is clear of any lint or debris
- Open the dryer door and look inside the vent to see if there is any lint or debris.
- If there is debris or lint, use a vacuum cleaner to clear it away.
- Close the dryer door and wait 10 minutes to see if the code has cleared.
3. Clean the dryer's drum with a damp cloth
- Open the front door of the dryer.
- Remove the drum from the dryer.
- Remove the belt from the drum.
- Remove any lint or debris from the drum.
- Wipe the inside of the drum with a damp cloth.
- Replace the belt and drum into the dryer.
- Turn on the dryer.
- Check the dryer's diagnostic codes.
4. Check the dryer's heating element and replace it if it is broken
- Turn off the dryer and disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove the front panel of the dryer.
- Check the heating element for continuity by touching one lead to the element and the other lead to a known good ground. If the element is broken, the leads will not touch.
- If the element is broken, replace it with a new one.
- Reconnect the power cord to the wall outlet and turn on the dryer.
- Check the dryer's operating status by entering the dryer's code on the front panel.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check the dryer's thermostat and replace it if it is not working properly.
- Call a professional to service the dryer.